| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hao in September is fairly hot at 25 °C (77 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally really warm with an average low of 22.9 °C (73.2 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 4.2 °C (7.6 °F).
- The weather in September is dryish. Just 83.1mm (3.3in) of water is released.
- The shortest day is 11:46 long and the longest day is 12:16 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Hao September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Hao, French Polynesia
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Hao:
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 3169.1 kms (1969.3 miles) NW
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa - 3323.8 kms (2065.4 miles) W
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 3200.7 kms (1989 miles) W
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 1159.8 kms (720.7 miles) W
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 1159.4 kms (720.5 miles) W
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 917.8 kms (570.3 miles) W
- Ono-I-Lau, Fiji - 3962.6 kms (2462.4 miles) W
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1188.1 kms (738.3 miles) WSW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1062.4 kms (660.2 miles) SW