| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Hao in March is hot at 27.6 °C (81.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.8 °C (85.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 25.4 °C (77.7 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 4.4 °C (7.9 °F).
- The weather in March is not exactly parched. Circa 106.5mm (4.2in) of water is deposited.
- The shortest day is 11:57 long and the longest day is 12:29 long with an average length of 12:13.
Check the distance to and compare the Hao March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Hao, French Polynesia
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Hao:
- Napari, Tabuaeran, Kiribati - 3169.1 kms (1969.3 miles) NW
- Apia, Upolu, Samoa - 3323.8 kms (2065.4 miles) W
- Pago Pago, Tutuila, American Samoa - 3200.7 kms (1989 miles) W
- Takaroa, French Polynesia - 590.9 kms (367.2 miles) NW
- Bora-Bora Vataipe, French Polynesia - 1159.8 kms (720.7 miles) W
- Bora-Bora Motu, French Polynesia - 1159.4 kms (720.5 miles) W
- Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia - 917.8 kms (570.3 miles) W
- Ono-I-Lau, Fiji - 3962.6 kms (2462.4 miles) W
- Rurutu, French Polynesia - 1188.1 kms (738.3 miles) WSW
- Tubuai, French Polynesia - 1062.4 kms (660.2 miles) SW